- Film Festival
- Vision Raise awareness of gender issues through the expression of art on campus.
- Community Needs Provide a forum through which to educate, challenge, and encourage students to critically analyze and discuss current local and global gender issues.
- Impact Washington & Jefferson College students enjoyed a day of roundtable discussions on gender issues, guest speakers, and an art contest of student submissions.
Skill Building Resources
Other Festival Ideas
- Carrie Law (2012, Pitt Johnstown) and Kristen Chislow (2012, Pitt Johnstown) synthesized their experiences in the Czech Republic and Germany to create a photography contest and student panel that encouraged students to study abroad.
- Kate Loy (W&J, England, Arts & Culture)
- Victoria Montgomery (W&J, Japan, Arts & Culture)
- Katie Steider (W&J, Dominican Republic, Children, Youth, and Families)