During the Spring Pre-Departure Conference, VIH awardees develop their global perspectives and prepare, as a cohort, for their first international experience. Three frameworks are introduced during the spring conference and integrated throughout the curriculum of the four components of the VIH Program: a) The Cultural Continuums, b) The Global Perspectives Inventory (GPI); c) The Art of Crossing Cultures; and, d) Goals and Action Plans.
- Conference RSVP Form
- University of Pittsburgh Campus Map (PDF)
- 28X Bus Schedule
- VIH Policy on Travel Reimbursements
- Travel Reimbursement Expense Form (Fillable PDF)
- Mileage Rates
- Wyndham Hotel
- VIH Media Policy
Spring Conference Dates
Please dress business casual for the entirety of the conference.
- March 19-21, 2021
- Friday: 4pm - 9pm
- Saturday: 9am - 9pm
- Sunday 9am - 4pm
- International Student Pre Conference Assignment
- GPI Instructions
- Your Student ID Number is your last name. The GPI can only be taken during the specified timeframe.
- Global Perspectives Inventory Pre Conference Assignment