- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, both in written correspondence and in person, while involved in all aspects of the VIH Program. This includes, but is not limited to: responding to emails in a timely fashion; adhering to deadlines; and, acting in a respectful manner towards all parties involved in the VIH Program.
- Attend all sessions at both retreats.
- Complete your international experience of at least 28 days and turn in your Experience Report by the deadline.
- Work with your Campus Coordinator to complete your marketing hours.
- Comply with the deadlines and timeline for the CEE during the fall semester following your international experience.
- Complete your CEE and send your CEE Report to the Campus Coordinator and Director within 10 days of completing your CEE, at the very latest, by January 30th.
- Complete an exit survey by January 30: VIH Scholar Survey Form
- Take the GPI for the second time.
- You must use your *last name* as your student ID number/ID.
In order to receive your final $1,000 and graduate from the VIH Program, you must complete all of the requirements above.