The VIH Mentoring Program strengthens our inter-cohort and intra-cohort networks to the end of developing the VIH awardees' skills, deepening the relationships between the VIH awardees, and enhancing the impact of the VIH awardees on their local communities. Scholars are paired with a previous Vira through our extensive alumni network, and the mentor provides guidance and advice throughout the program to ensure that current awardees are able to make the most of the program. The VIH Mentoring Program consists of 6 Modules to be completed over the course of one year. Modules 1-4 are to be completed in the spring. Modules 5-6 are to be completed in the fall.
- Module 1 | Welcome to VIH Mentoring!
- Module 2 | Making the Most of VIH
- Module 3 | Relationship Building
- Module 4 | Preparing for the International Experience
- Module 5 | Debriefing the International Experience
- Module 6 | CEE Guidance